Are You interested Becoming a Vendor at Regionals?
We are pleased to offer vendor and exhibitor opportunities at the AB/NWT AAC Regional Agility Championships.
The outdoor venue location is situated in the heart of Edmonton, at the Ottewell Curling Club & Driving Range at 4205 – 102 Avenue. Our vendor area will be accessible to spectators as well as competitors and volunteers. Click here for a site map – the vendor area is just to the left of Ring 1.
Vendors can rent a 10ft X 10ft site for only $150.00 OR a 10ft X 20ft site for $250.00 for the duration of the event.
Vendors will receive:
- A booth in a high traffic area adjacent to the show rings that can be easily accessed by the 200 competitors and the 150 volunteers that will be in attendance
- Reserved parking located close to their sales booth
- Vendor name/logo advertised on the regionals website with a link to the vendor’s website
- Daily announcement to competitors & volunteers to visit and purchase from the onsite vendors
- An opportunity to conduct on-site promotions eg: draws for product or services
- Option to provide samples for the volunteer area (150 volunteers) Note: please no dog food kibble.
- An opportunity to provide coupons/samples to be inserted in 250 competitor registration packages Note: please no dog food kibble.
- Overnight on site security will be provided.
- Onsite paid camping for vendors is available and can be purchased here (look for the heading: “Reserve Space”).
To sell products and services on site, vendors commit to:
- Setting up and dismantling during the assigned hours (please see below)
- Providing their own shelter that does not exceed their allotted space(s)
- Providing their own tables, chairs, signage and display racks as needed
- Vend only products and services as agreed
- Provide the site rental fee by May 31, 2017
- Provide their own generators to operate fans or heaters, if necessary.
- SET-UP AND EXHIBIT REMOVAL: Grounds will be available for set-up Thurs. June 22nd, 10am to 7:00pm, and Friday, June 23 before 8am. All exhibits must be removed by 9pm on Sunday, June 25th. Please let the Vendor Coordinator know your estimated date and time of arrival.
For more information, please contact the Vendor Coordinator.
Don’t forget to bring your shopping bag! All our wonderful vendors are listed below. A huge thank you to them for making this event possible!