In 3 DOG TEAM Agility a numbered course will be set by the judge, and the dog must complete the course as quickly and fault free as possible.
In 3 DOG TEAM Agility, time + faults of the 3 dogs on the team will be combined for a total score.
Lowest score of the 3 combined team dogs will determine the WINNER of the 3 DOGTEAM AGILITY award.
|1st Dogs time||24.56||2nd Dogs time||28.03||3rd Dogs time||45.10|
|0 Faults||+ 0 seconds||+ 1 Knocked Bar||5 seconds||+ 2 Off Course||10 seconds|
|Total Dog Time||24.56||Total Dog Time||33.03||Total Dog Time||55.10|
There will be a maximum course time of 90 seconds per dog.
If a dog / handler team have not completed their run within 90 seconds they will be eliminated and dismissed.
Eliminated dogs will received a time of 100 seconds.
A-Frame, Teeter, DogWalk, Flexible Tunnel, Tire,
Weave Poles (6 or 12), Single Jumps (1 Bar) wing or non wing
In addition, Agility courses MAY contain the following:
Broad Jump, Double Jump, Ascending Spread, Wall Jump,
There will be NO Ascending Spread
(not allowed in European courses)
- Refusal = 0 faults;
- Popped poles = 0 faults;
(must be restarted and completed from beginning or will incur a non completion fault)
- Knocking Broad Jump marker poles = 0 faults;
- Missed down contact = 5 faults;
- Unsafe entrance to teeter or dogwalk (coming on from the side above the contact)= 5 faults;
- Off course = 5 faults;
- Knocked bar/board/stepping on or between Broad Jump = 5 faults;
- Jumping between tire and tire frame = 5 faults; (must retry and perform successfully or will incur a non completion fault)
- Breaking the tire = 5 faults
- On and off Table before 5 count is complete = 5 faults; (must retry and perform successfully or will incur a non completion fault)
- Unsafe execution = 5 faults;
- Handler Physically Assisting Dog = 20 faults;
- Non Completion = 20 faults;
- Harsh handling of dog (Verbal or Physical) = Warning / 5 faults / Elimination (depending on severity)
- Dog aggression (toward handler / judge / other dogs / other people) = Warning / 5 faults / Elimination (depending on severity)