In 3 DOG TEAM Jumping , a numbered course will be set by the judge, and the dog must complete the course as quickly and fault free as possible.
In 3 DOG TEAM Jumping, time plus faults of the 3 dogs on the team will be combined.
Lowest score of the 3 combined team dogs will determine the WINNER of the 3 DOG TEAM JUMPING award.
|1st Dogs time||24.56||2nd Dogs time||28.03||3rd Dogs time||45.10|
|0 Faults||+ 0
|+ 1 Knocked Bar||5
|+ 2 Off Course||10
|Total Dog Time||24.56||Total Dog Time||33.03||Total Dog Time||55.10|
There will be a maximum course time of 60 seconds (not including faults). If a dog / handler team have not completed their run within 60 seconds they will be eliminated and dismissed.
Eliminated dogs will received a time of 100 seconds.
Flexible Tunnel, Tire, Single Jumps (1 Bar) wing or non-wing,
Weave Poles (6 or 12)
In addition, 3 DOG TEAM JWW courses MAY contain:
Broad Jump, Double Jump, Wall Jump
There will be NO Ascending Spread
(not allowed in European FCI courses)
- Refusal = 0 faults;
- Popped poles = 0 faults;
(must be restarted and completed from beginning or will incur a non completion fault)
- Knocking Broad Jump marker poles = 0 faults;
- Off course = 5 faults;
- Knocked bar / board / stepping or between Broad Jump boards = 5 faults;
- Jumping between Tire and Tire frame = 5 faults (must retry and perform successfully or will incur a non completion fault
- Breaking the tire = 5 faults
- Unsafe execution = 10 faults
- Handler Physically Assisting Dog = 20 faults;
- Non Completion = 20 faults;
- Harsh handling of dog (Verbal or Physical) = Warning / 5 faults / Elimination (depending on severity);
- Dog aggression (toward handler / judge / other dogs / other people) = Warning / 5 faults / Elimination (depending on severity)