… there sure was lots of action at the April 2012 “ALL OR NOTHING” Agility Trial!
- Our visiting judge was Rick Whiting from Nova Scotia. We received so many positive comments about his great courses.
- Teri and Cypher won top Snooker Dog AND top Masters Dog,
- Teri and Tylt won fastest Steeplechase dog
- Havoc and Maize took top team.
- Kirstin raised close to $600 for the 2012 FCI World Agility team.
- Volunteer free trial entries went to Jill Eckert and Dave Steinman.
- See below for the results and AAC Titles that have been attained.
- We’ll let you know about our plans for the summer, plus see you at the Dynamo Dogsports: SEPTEMBER “SOOO CLOSE” TRIAL with visiting judge Gayle Avery from Ontario.
- April 2012 Challenge
- April 2012 Gamblers Starters
- April 2012 Gamblers Advanced
- April 2012 Gamblers Masters
- April 2012 Jumpers Starters
- April 2012 Jumpers Advanced
- April 2012 Jumpers Masters
- April 2012 Snooker Starters
- April 2012 Snooker Advanced
- April 2012 Snooker Masters
- April 2012 Standard1 Starters
- April 2012 Standard1 Advanced
- April 2012 Standard1 Masters
- April 2012 Standard2 Starters
- April 2012 Standard2 Advanced
- April 2012 Standard2 Masters
- April 2012 Standard3 Masters
- April 2012 Standard4 Masters
- April 2012 Steeplechase
- April 2012 Team
|Handler & Dog||Title|
|Gisela and Jesse||Gold Award of Merit|
|Joanne and Toby||Gold Award of Merit|
|Martin and Fly||Bronze Expert Standard|
|Linda and Nova||Agility Trial Champion of Canada|
|Linda and Nova||Masters Gamblers Dog of Canada|
|Allan and Jazz||Masters Jumpers Dog of Canada|
|Marci and Chance||Masters Jumpers Dog of Canada|
|Dave and Blue||Masters Challenge Dog of Canada|
|Arlene and Kylie||Masters Snooker Dog of Canada|
|Lorraine and Murphy||Advanced Games Dog of Canada|
|Lesley and Rusty||Advanced Games Dog of Canada|
|Lisa and Taryn||Advanced Games Dog of Canada|
|Gail and Gus||Agility Dog of Canada|
|Anna and Zora||Agility Dog of Canada|
|Monika and Xavier||Starters Games Dog of Canada|
(Any corrections to the above, let us know.
If you’d like to share a video, see the instructions at the bottom of this page.)