Here are the results from our September 2012 “SO CLOSE” Agility Trial!
- Our visiting judge was Gayle Avery from Brampton Ontario. She was great!
- Our Volunteer Awards went to Randi Tyler and Lesley Howard-Stafford who both now have a free trial entry.
- See below for the Results and AAC Titles that have been attained.
- A special shout out to those who were running in their very first trial, and who had some really great moments... can see great agility futures for ALL of them!
- See you at the Dynamo Dogsports: NOVEMBER "NO FAULTS" TRIAL with visiting Judge Darr Houssen from New Brunswick.
- Gamblers Advanced
- Gamblers Masters
- Gamblers Starters
- Jumpers Advanced
- Jumpers Masters
- Jumpers Starters
- Snooker Advanced
- Snooker Masters
- Snooker Starters
- Standard1 Advanced
- Standard1 Masters
- Standard1 Starters
- Standard2 Advanced
- Standard2 Masters
- Standard2 Starters
- Standard3 Masters
- Standard4 Masters
|Handler & Dog||Title|
|Jesse & Gisela Griesser (Border Collie)||Gold Award of Merit|
|Toby & Joanne Verveda (Sheltie)||Gold Award of Merit|
|Kylie & Arlene Dutchak (Scottish Terrier)||Master Snooker Dog of Canada
Master Jumpers Dog of Canada
|Toby & Joanne Verveda (Sheltie)||Master Agility Dog of Canada|
|Abbi & Christina Sanders (Border Collie)||Master Challenge Dog of Canada|
|Sassy & Susan Christensen (Mix)||Advanced Games Dog of Canada|
|Blackjack & Jan Alexander (Australian Shepherd)||Agility Dog of Canada|
|Ottavia & Antonina Zamotina (Border Terrier)||Agility Dog of Canada|
|Mochi & Annie Dugan (Akita Mix)||Agility Dog of Canada|
(Any corrections to the above, let us know at ). If you'd like to share a video, see the instructions at the bottom of this page.)