So we are headed to the FCI World Agility Championships next week, and after the competition in France we are driving through Belgium and Germany, to the Czech Republic to pick up and puppy, and then back to France to fly back home.
So I am looking for suggestions of things we should take time out to visit in France, Germany, Belgium, or Czech Republic on our way through.
We don't have a lot of time, so we will have to stay fairly close to our route from Leivin to the Czech Republic, but we want to ensure that we don't blast right through a town that has some huge historic significance that we didn't know about.
So far our options include:
- The Louvre
- The Eiffel Tower
- Lille Metropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art
- Tournai (the only city in Belgium that was once English) including the Cathedral and Belfry of Tournai
- Grand Place-Grote in Brussels
(depending on how much time we have some of the following...)
- Natural Sciences Museum of Belgium
- Musee Belvue
- Museum of Historical Art
- Royal Museum for Central Africa
- DB Museum
- Historischer Kunstbunker
- The Germanisches Nationalmuseum
- Lochgefangnisse (Medieval Dungeons)
- Museum Tcuerschloss mit Hirsvogelsaal
- Henkerhaas (Executioner`s House)
- Dachau Concentration Camp
- Hluboka nad Vltavou Castle
So what else is there ... and are any of these REALLY worth seeing?